Forgot Password

Not a Member? Sign up here!

Local News

Get Involved With Your City Government

City governments in Alamance County are inviting you to join their local boards, committees and commissions. The city of Mebane has been looking for people to serve on the committee that works on bicycle and pedestrian traffic. Graham of course has had so many people apply for their volunteer boards and commissions that some are a bit irritated they didn’t get the positions they wanted. Now Burlington has issued a call for applications. Now remember, these are all volunteer committees and boards so we are not talking about any compensation, except the satisfaction you have contributed. 

Local Business Spotlight